Making Data Analytics for the Mining Industry Simple with MATLAB
Is the analysis and presentation of your data becoming increasingly time consuming, complex and expensive?
Trying to build your customised analytics and graphics within Excel can mean that you compromise on the accuracy of your model, or the amount of data you are able to analyse and present. Trying to overcome these limitations via programming languages such as VBA, Java, or C can involve huge investments of time, and means you have to focus on programming rather than analysis and presentation of results.
Using a mining industry case study showing assay data, we will demonstrate how you can use MATLAB® to:
- Access datasets from many sources including Excel, text files, databases and devices
- Easily re-structure and manipulate data
- Automate analysis and custom visualisation of your data
- Share results and reports quickly and easily with your colleagues
- Create, compile and share analytics applications easily through MATLAB “Apps”.
About the presenter:
David Willingham is an application engineer in the MathWorks Australia office.
Recorded: 12 Feb 2013
또한 다음 목록에서 웹사이트를 선택하실 수도 있습니다.
사이트 성능 최적화 방법
최고의 사이트 성능을 위해 중국 사이트(중국어 또는 영어)를 선택하십시오. 현재 계신 지역에서는 다른 국가의 MathWorks 사이트 방문이 최적화되지 않았습니다.