고전 제어 설계
SISO(단일 입력 단일 출력) 피드백 시스템의 설계, 조정 및 분석
|제어 시스템 디자이너||SISO(단일 입력 단일 출력) 제어기 설계|
제어 설계 기본 사항
- Choosing a Control Design Approach
Control System Toolbox™ provides several approaches to tuning control systems.
- Getting Started with the Control System Designer
Tune compensators for a feedback control system using the Control System Designer app.
- Control System Designer Tuning Methods
You can tune compensators using various graphical and automated tuning methods.
- Feedback Control Architectures
When you open Control System Designer from MATLAB®, you can select one of six possible control architecture configurations.
- Design Requirements
Using Control System Designer, you can tune your compensator to satisfy various time-domain and frequency-domain design requirements.
- Programmatically Initializing the Control System Designer
Configure Control System Designer from the command line and create functions to customize the startup of a Control System Designer session.
- Bode Diagram Design
Bode diagram design is an interactive graphical method of modifying a compensator to achieve a specific open-loop response.
- Root Locus Design
Design a compensator for an electrohydraulic servomechanism using root locus graphical tuning techniques.
- Nichols Plot Design
Nichols plot design is an interactive graphical method of modifying a compensator to achieve a specific open-loop response.
- Edit Compensator Dynamics
Achieve your design goals by manually editing compensator poles, zeros, and gains.
- Design Compensator Using Automated Tuning Methods
Tune a compensator using automated tuning methods in Control System Designer.
Simulink에서의 보상기 조정
- Tune Simulink Blocks Using Compensator Editor
Tune Simulink blocks using the Compensator Editor dialog box in Control System Designer.
- Single Loop Feedback/Prefilter Compensator Design
Tune the closed-loop performance of a single-loop system using a feedback compensator, and then tune the system response to changes in the reference signal using a prefilter.
- Cascaded Multiloop Feedback Design
To design compensators for cascaded multi-loop systems, first tune the compensator for the inner loop and then tune the outer-loop compensator.
특수한 특성을 갖는 시스템
- Compensator Design for a Set of Plant Models
Design and analyze a controller for multiple plant models using the Control System Designer app.
- Multimodel Control Design
Design a compensator for a set of plant models using Control System Designer.
- Design Compensator for Plant Model with Time Delays
Some Control System Designer design and analysis tools support exact time delays while others use approximations of time delays.
- Design Compensator for Systems Represented by Frequency Response Data
Design compensators for plant models defined by frequency response data using Control System Designer.
- Design Multiloop Control System
Design compensators for a control system with an inner and outer loop using Control System Designer.
분석 및 검증
- Analyze Designs Using Response Plots
Analyze your control system designs using the plotting tools in Control System Designer.
- Compare Performance of Multiple Designs
Examine the effects of different tuning methods or compensator structures by comparing the performance of multiple compensator designs.
- Export Design to MATLAB Workspace
After designing your controller in Control System Designer, you can export your design to the MATLAB Workspace for further analysis or design.
- Generate Simulink Model for Control Architecture
To simulate your tuned control architecture, you can automatically generate a Simulink model from Control System Designer.
- Design Internal Model Controller for Chemical Reactor Plant
Design a compensator in an IMC structure for chemical reactors using Control System Designer.
- Design LQG Tracker Using Control System Designer
Design a feedback controller for a disk drive read/write head using LQG synthesis.
- Design Hard-Disk Read/Write Head Controller
Design a computer hard-disk read/write head position controller using classical control design methods.
- Reference Tracking of DC Motor with Parameter Variations
This example shows how to generate an array of LTI models that represent the plant variations of a control system from a Simulink® model.
- Digital Servo Control of a Hard-Disk Drive
Design a digital servo controller for a disk drive read/write head using Control System Toolbox software.
- Yaw Damper Design for a 747 Jet Aircraft
Design of a yaw damper for a 747® aircraft using the classical control design features in Control System Toolbox software.
- Feedback Amplifier Design
Design a noninverting feedback amplifier circuit using Control System Toolbox software.