고전 제어 설계
SISO(단일 입력 단일 출력) 피드백 시스템 설계, 조정, 분석
|제어 시스템 디자이너||SISO(단일 입력 단일 출력) 제어기 설계|
- Control System Designer Tuning Methods
You can tune compensators using various graphical and automated tuning methods.
- What Blocks Are Tunable?
You can tune parameters in certain Simulink blocks using Simulink Control Design™ software.
- Mark Signals of Interest for Control System Analysis and Design
Analysis points allow you to access to internal signals, perform open-loop analysis, or specify requirements for controller tuning in systems modeled in either MATLAB® or Simulink.
- Single Loop Feedback/Prefilter Compensator Design
Tune the closed-loop performance of a single-loop system using a feedback compensator, and then tune the system response to changes in the reference signal using a prefilter.
- Cascaded Multiloop Feedback Design
To design compensators for cascaded multi-loop systems, first tune the compensator for the inner loop and then tune the outer-loop compensator.
- Designing Compensators for Plants with Time Delays
Some Control System Designer design and analysis tools support exact time delays while others use approximations of time delays.
- Tune Custom Masked Subsystems
To tune a controller within a custom masked subsystem, you can configure the subsystem as a tunable block.
- Design Compensator Using Automated PID Tuning and Graphical Bode Design
Automatically tune the parameters of a PID controller. You can then fine tune the controller performance using graphical design techniques.
- Tune Simulink Blocks Using Compensator Editor
Tune Simulink blocks using the Compensator Editor dialog box in Control System Designer.
분석 및 검증
- Analyze Designs Using Response Plots
Analyze your control system designs using the plotting tools in Control System Designer.
- Compare Performance of Multiple Designs
Examine the effects of different tuning methods or compensator structures by comparing the performance of multiple compensator designs.
- Update Simulink Model and Validate Design
To tune a controller for a nonlinear system, Control System Designer linearizes the Simulink model. Therefore, it is good practice to validate your tuned controller performance using the nonlinear system.