These models show how to build a throwing mechanism such that a ball can be targeted to a certain goal. Simscape and Simscape Multibody has been used to build the complete system and finally, PID controller has been used to control the trajectory of the ball.
All demos in this entry reinforce the concepts reviewed in the Modeling Pneumatic Robot Actuators series.
The models in this submission use following libraries:
1) Simscape Multibody Contact Force Library
2) Simscape Multibody Multiphysics Library
3) Simscape Multibody Parts Library
For convenience, local copies of these libraries have been included with this submission.
To install the latest version of these libraries, you can find
them from the Add-On Explorer, or on the File Exchange
* Simscape Multibody Contact Forces Library: https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/47417-simscape-multibody-contact-forces-library
* Simscape Multibody Multiphysics Library: https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/37636-simscape-multibody-multiphysics-library
* Simscape Multibody Parts Library: https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/36536-simscape-multibody-parts-library
MathWorks Student Competitions Team (2020). Modeling Pneumatic Robot Actuators (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/69331-modeling-pneumatic-robot-actuators), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!