Fluid Power Simulation with Simscape Fluids
A backhoe arm with three hydraulic actuators is used to show some of the modeling, simulation, and deployment capabilities of Simscape Fluids™. Hydraulic networks are defined within the Simulink® environment using Simscape™ physical connections. The hydraulic network is integrated with realistic loads modeled as 3D mechanical systems in Simscape Multibody™. Simulation tasks such as optimizing the design, tuning parameters, and hardware-in-the-loop testing are also shown.
With Simscape Fluids you can:
- Model hydraulic systems with components such as valves, cylinders, and pipelines
- Define custom valve models with configurable levels of fidelity
- Create custom components with Simscape language
- Automatically tune parameters of components to meet system requirements
- Run simulations in real-time for HIL testing
Hydraulic systems vary widely in size and complexity. Simulating hydraulic networks together with mechanical and control systems is critical to optimizing system performance. To ensure that testing is efficient, Simscape Fluids offers a number of ways to easily balance the trade-off of model fidelity and simulation speed. The ability to generate C code from the model enables engineers to use Model-Based Design for the entire system (plant and controller).
Recorded: 9 Jun 2016
또한 다음 목록에서 웹사이트를 선택하실 수도 있습니다.
사이트 성능 최적화 방법
최고의 사이트 성능을 위해 중국 사이트(중국어 또는 영어)를 선택하십시오. 현재 계신 지역에서는 다른 국가의 MathWorks 사이트 방문이 최적화되지 않았습니다.