Circuit Level Analog / Mixed Signal Examples
다운로드 수: 47.7K
업데이트 날짜: 2016/9/1
This package has been revamped to focus on mixed signal modeling using a blend of behavioral and circuit level constructs. There are approximately 70 different models covering switching power conversion, RF subsystems, filters, semiconductors and more.
Dick Benson (2023). Circuit Level Analog / Mixed Signal Examples (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/1320-circuit-level-analog-mixed-signal-examples), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 검색됨 .
MATLAB 릴리스 호환 정보
플랫폼 호환성Windows macOS Linux
- Signal Processing > Signal Processing Toolbox > Digital and Analog Filters > Analog Filters >
- Physical Modeling > Simscape Electrical > Electrical Block Libraries > Electromechanical >
- Sciences > Physics > Accelerators & Beams >
- Physical Modeling > Simscape Electrical > Electrical Block Libraries > Semiconductors and Converters >
- Engineering > Electrical and Computer Engineering > Circuits and Systems >
줌: OPamp for SIMPOWER SYSTEM, Analog Circuit Effects in Signal Processing and Communication System Models
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
This is a major overhaul of the previous submissions. SimPower is no longer required and all models now use SimScape elements.
Models updated to be compliant with changesd in R2013B.
All models have been re-worked to run in R2013B.
Modifications to run in 2011B as well as 2012A pre-release.
This version will work with 2009B up through 2011a.
Updated for R2009B.
Updated to run with 8a / 8b and removed *.p, *.mex32 etc.
New models have been added and all has been built and checked in 2007B. With a few minor exceptions, it all runs in 2008a and 2008b.