I have some scripts that should be ran sequentially. Each script contains many variables and matrixes and also is dependent on some variables or outputs from the previous scripts. I would like to design a GUI using app designer for all this scripts. I am facing a lot of problem and might be asking really basic/naive questions here. I appreciate if someone can help me out.
- Do I have to convert the scripts into functions in order to use them in app designer?
- Should I add all the variables in properties? If so, do I need to use app.myproperties= in the push button part?
- I have also some matrixes in my scripts that I don’t know how to deal with in the appdesigner.
- For converting scripts into a function can I just use as mentioned here? When should I use "[output]=MyFunction(inputs)"?
- How to set global variables in app designer?