Optimize project management and collaborative reviews by:
Setting project permissions for reviewers.
Sorting and grouping results by using filters and labels.
Creating bug tracking tool tickets from the Polyspace Access interface.
You can perform most of these actions in the Polyspace Access
interface or at the command line by using the
To manage the deletion of runs and projects, see Clean Up Polyspace Access Database.
- Manage Permissions and View Project Trends in Polyspace Access Web Interface
Check overall quality of code, set user permissions to view projects.
- Filter and Sort Results in Polyspace Access Web Interface
Narrow down list of results, organize results by file or result type.
- Add Labels to Project Runs in Polyspace Access
Add labels to runs in projects.
- Create Bug Tracking Tool Tickets from the Polyspace Access Web Interface
Track findings with Jira software or Redmine from the Polyspace® Access™ interface.
- Classification of Defects by Impact (Polyspace Bug Finder)