Electrical Distribution System Modeling and Analysis in MATLAB and Simulink
In this webinar, we demonstrate how MathWorks tools may be used to investigate electrical distribution system operation. The IEEE 123 Node Test Feeder is used to explore the following topics:
- Create distribution system networks automatically in SimPowerSystems™ from network data stored in text file formats.
- Perform unbalanced load-flow computations in time-domain simulation through the use of pseudo steady-state modeling.
- Assess operational risk through monte-carlo simulations.
- Automate report generation to record the output of simulation studies.
- Integrate EMT components into a phasor system level simulation.
- Investigate demand response strategies, such as smart charging of electric vehicles.
About the Presenter: Graham Dudgeon, MEng, PhD
Graham is the Energy Industry Manager at MathWorks. Before his role as Industry Manager, Graham was a Principal Technical Consultant at MathWorks and has worked with a broad range of customers across multiple industries, primarily in the areas of electrical power systems and power electronic technologies.
Before joining MathWorks, Graham worked at the Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA), an agency of the UK Ministry of Defence, in the Flight Management and Control Department, and also as a Senior Research Fellow at the Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre in Electrical Power Systems at the University of Strathclyde.
Recorded: 8 Aug 2014
또한 다음 목록에서 웹사이트를 선택하실 수도 있습니다.
사이트 성능 최적화 방법
최고의 사이트 성능을 위해 중국 사이트(중국어 또는 영어)를 선택하십시오. 현재 계신 지역에서는 다른 국가의 MathWorks 사이트 방문이 최적화되지 않았습니다.