Simulink® Support Package for Arduino® hardware will empower you with the latest Model-Based Design technology to create embedded systems on Arduino, from simulation to implementation.
- Automated Build, Deployment, and Execution
- Library of Simulink blocks for Arduino peripherals like ADC, PWM, Serial, I2C, SPI
- Communicate with Hardware in Normal Mode Simulation Using Connected I/O mode
- Real-Time parameter tuning and signal acquisition using External mode
- Examples focused on different application domains like Control systems, Robotics, Signal Processing, IoT
- Guide to create custom device driver Simulink block for Arduino library
- Code Verification and Validation with Processor-In-the-Loop (PIL) using Embedded Coder®
- Capture data using Sensor blocks
- Peripheral Library
- Support for communication protocols
- Supports programming Arduino Engineering Kit and Arduino Engineering Kit Rev 2
- Supports programming Arduino compatible ESP32 hardware (R2022a onwards)
- Guide to create custom device driver block for Arduino Library
- Communicate with Hardware in Normal Mode Simulation Using Connected I/O
- Simulink Coder™ lets you access the C code generated from Simulink and trace it back to the original model.
- Embedded Coder® lets you generate optimized code, use code replacement libraries, and perform software-in-the-loop and processor-in-the-loop verification.
To know more about the supported Arduino boards and other features, visit - Arduino Support from Simulink
- Simulink® Support Package for Arduino® hardware allows you to model, simulate, and deploy a wide range of applications to Arduino hardware. These example models illustrate a variety of applications, from simple to complex.
- Installation FAQs: The most frequently asked questions about installation of Simulink Arduino support package
If you have download or installation problems, please contact - Technical Support
- For MATLAB R2017a and earlier versions, this support package is currently unable to download third-party software. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report. MATLAB R2017b and later versions are unaffected.
- Log4j CVE-2021-44228 Vulnerability : Affected releases - R2019b and Onwards
- Run Models Interactively on Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Simulink IO on Arduino
- Deploy Algorithms to Arduino Using MATLAB Function Blocks in Simulink
- Classroom Ready Projects with the Arduino Engineering Kit
- Build Something! MATLAB and Simulink for Hardware Projects
- Teaching Dynamics and Control with Arduino Based TCLab
- Build a Solar Tracking System Using Simulink and ThingSpeak for Arduino
MATLAB 릴리스 호환 정보
개발 환경: R2014a
R2014a에서 R2022a까지의 릴리스와 호환
플랫폼 호환성Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!