You can generate and send the Polyspace Access service logs to MathWorks Support to help diagnose a Polyspace Access issue, be it an issue related to uploads, downloads, or performance.
To do that, use the access_debug tool to generate a zipped folder that contains the Docker logs and other output files.
This script can be used with Polyspace Access version R2020b and later.
- Before you launch the script, activate the Polyspace Access debug mode to create logs with a more verbose output. To activate the debug mode, use URL: http(s)://FQDN:port/setdebugmode/on
- Then reproduce your issue.
- As soon as issue has been reproduced, use the attached script. Script usage:
- Unzip file access_debug.zip (attached to this post) on the server where you installed Polyspace Access, in the folder where the Polyspace Access Cluster admin agent is located (the folder containing the configuration file settings.json)
- In the folder where you unzipped the file, set the appropriate execution rights for the script access_debug.sh.
- chmod u+x access_debug.sh
- then execute it, this will create a file named all_info.zip
- Attach this zip file to your service request.
- Deactivate debug mode: http(s)://FQDN:port/setdebugmode/off
Note: the generated logs might contain names of projects that you uploaded to Polyspace Access.