Export several arrays with the same name to a xls
조회 수: 3(최근 30일)
표시 이전 댓글
lightworks 2013년 6월 24일
I have a lot of *.mat, each one containing 3 arrays of the same name, that is:
- file1.mat contains arrays A1, A2 and A3
- file2.mat contains arrays A1, A2 and A3 ... and so on.
I need to export them to a xls, like this:
- Sheet 1 containing, side by side, all the arrays named by A1
- Sheet 2 containing, side by side, all the arrays named by A2
- Sheet 3 containing, side by side, all the arrays named by A3
I've been trying for hours now and I can't make it work (my problem is the repeated array's name).
I loaded all the files with this (I don't even know if it's the right way):
s = what('./matrices/Tmax/');
I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!
댓글 수: 0
This will work up to the Z column in Excel (26 mat files) I don't know how many mat files you have.
mat_files=1:26; %number of mat files
excel_col=double('A'); %starting Excel Column
load(['file' num2str(m) '.mat']);
댓글 수: 2
Your modification is correct and the code works for me. Must be something specific to your data. My dummy data is just a bunch of numbers. Check out this info for possible solutions to that error code.
Find more on Spreadsheets in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!