이 질문은 마감되었습니다. 편집하거나 답변을 올리려면 질문을 다시 여십시오.
How to use correctly a string from a variable into a for loop??
- Import a csv file with some data arranged in columns with headers into a table
- Find the column which is named "distancelap" on that table
- That column header (distancelap) is coming from an array of strings that I've created previously
- Then, if I find the column using this: sLap = CSV_Import.(Ch_sLap); is working fine
- But instead of that, if I use the for loop (In case I had a long Channels array) I can't make it to work because it takes "Ch_sLap" instead of its value which is "distancelap"