I assume that you have a protected model and it is being referenced from top model
To generate a2l file for ert target for protected models in it
- Define your parameters and signals as “ExportedGlobal”.
- Run the application
- A2L for the protected model can be found in slprj => ert => protectedmodelname
To generate a2l file for SLRT target
- Define the parameters and signals as “Exported Global” which is mandatory.
- Check the option => Configuration params -> Code Generation -> Simulink RealTime Options -> Generate INCA/CANape extensions for the top and protected models
- Build the top model.
- Composed a2l file will be generated with topmodelname.
Hope this helps!