- graythresh calls otsuthresh to do the work, and otsuthresh can be deployed.
- replace cellfun with a loop.
- dct2 just calls dct twice. If you have the Signal Processing Toolbox, then dct can be deployed.
- replace arrayfun with a loop
- simple uses of blockproc are not difficult to replace with nested loops
- array2table could be a problem. It looks like table objects do not support code generation at this time. Consider replacing them with numeric arrays or cell arrays or nonscalar struct.
how to convert matlab code to c with nonsuported functions for code generation
조회 수: 6(최근 30일)
표시 이전 댓글
fs 2019년 3월 24일
답변: David Fink 2019년 3월 25일
i am working on a recognition project on matlab.
i have finished it and trying to connect it to android studio so :
1-i tried to convert it to c language using matlab coder but there are some method that are not convertible.
2- i also tried to use simulnik and also failed too(maybe i am using it wrong this is my first time using it)
these methods are:
how can i integrate it with android?knowing that i am not being able to write the nonconvertible methods from scratch
댓글 수: 1
Walter Roberson 2019년 3월 24일
David Fink 2019년 3월 25일
Please see Walter's comment, with one difference:
As of R2019a, arrayfun is supported for code generation, with limitations:
We've made an internal note of the other functions mentioned so we can look at supporting those for code generation in the future.
댓글 수: 0
Find more on MATLAB Coder in Help Center and File Exchange
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!