- Open a blank Simulink model, go the configuration parameters (Ctrl+E) > Hardware Implementation > Select the board you are using (i.e. F28379D LaunchPad)
- Drag a DAC block in your model from the Simulink library browser, under Embedded Coder Support Package for TI C2000 > F2837xD
- Drag a sine wave source block from Simulink source blocks, double-click on the sine wave and select "Sample based" for the sine type, set the Amplitude to 2047.5, Bias 2047.5, Samples per period: 100, Sample time: .01 --> this will generate a 1Hz sine wave with 100 points oscillating from 0 to 4095, which is the range that the DAC wants.
- Connect the Sine wave to the DAC
- Make sure your board is connected to your computer and generate code for the model (Ctrl+B)
- Put a scope on the DAC pin (Pin 30 on connector J3 is using the Launchpad) and enjoy watching the sine wave oscillate
- Accept this answer and post your model so others can benefit from it :-), go to this page and rate the package 5 stars, feel free to share with the rest of the world how easy it was to run your first model with our TI C2000 support package.
How can I create sinus wave by using TI C2000 launchpad and simulink?
조회 수: 51 (최근 30일)
Antonin 2018년 10월 31일