- Compose Architectures Visually (System Composer)
Create architecture models using built-in model element types, such as components, ports, and connections.
- Manage Requirements (System Composer)
Manage and trace requirements using the Requirements Perspective.
- Apply Stereotypes to Extend Model Elements (System Composer)
Import profiles, apply stereotypes to model elements, and extend existing stereotypes.
- Create Interfaces (System Composer)
Specify data interfaces with data elements, and value types as interfaces.
- Analyze Architecture (System Composer)
Perform static analysis on a System Composer architecture to evaluate characteristics of the system.
- Create Architecture Views Interactively (System Composer)
View structural and functional model hierarchies interactively.