Simultaneous and Synchronized Operations
Acquire and generate analog data simultaneously, synchronize acquisition and generation
Use shared scan clocks and start triggers to synchronize operations within devices and between multiple devices.
|Add clock connection to device interface|
|Remove clock from device interface|
|Add trigger connection to device interface|
|Remove trigger from device interface|
Synchronize operations with shared start triggers and shared scan clocks.
- Trigger Connections
Simultaneously start all devices in the DataAcquisition.
- Clock Connections
Synchronize operations on all connected devices in the DataAcquisition.
External Clocks, Shared Clocks, and Shared Start Triggers
- Acquire Voltage Data Using a Digital Trigger
Use a falling edge digital trigger to initiate analog data acquisition.
- Acquire Digital Data Using a Shared Clock
Share the clock of the analog subsystem on your device for the digital acquisition.
- Acquire Digital Data Using an External Clock
Acquire digital data in the foreground using an external scan clock.
- Acquire Digital Data Using a Counter Output Channel as External Clock
Acquire digital data using a counter output channel to generate clock pulses.
- Multiple-Device Synchronization Using USB or PXI Devices
Synchronize multiple devices in a DataAcquisition using a shared clock and trigger.
- Synchronize DSA Devices
Synchronize Digital Signal Analyzer product family devices for accurate audio frequency measurements.
- Acquire Data and Generate Signals Simultaneously
Acquire and generate data at the same time.
- Acquire Digital Data Using an External Clock via Chassis PFI Terminal
Use CompactDAQ chassis PFI terminal with external clock.
- Synchronize with PFI on CompactDAQ Chassis Without Terminals
Use the external trigger and clock functionality on a CompactDAQ chassis without PFI terminals.
- Multiple-Chassis Synchronization with CompactDAQ Devices
Synchronize multiple CompactDAQ chassis.