- 채용 공고: 30821-FFAN
- 근무지: KR-Seoul
- 부서: Product Development
Come help us grow our Korean Language Localization team as a translation validator! MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists with over 100 specialized products. Our software covers a broad range for areas including algorithm development, data analytics, visualization, and automated code generation. You will be responsible for validating the localization of Korean web content, including landing pages, product pages, solution pages, press releases, videos, and other forms of web content covering a wide range of industries and domains related to engineering and science. You will be also responsible for validating software user interface and documentation of MATLAB® and Simulink®. You will contribute to increasing our customers’ satisfaction by providing high-quality localized products.
You will work as a Korean translation validator to release localized products with high linguistic and technical quality. Your work will include close collaboration with our translation vendors and other validators in the Globalization team. You will be also expected to help improve the current localization process to maximize our capability. Specifically, you will:
- Validate translations of web content, video, software user interface and documentation, and provide feedback to our vendors
- Track our vendors' translation quality over time with the goal of continuous improvement
- Maintain and contribute to the Korean style guide and glossary
- Interact with the rest of the Globalization team (Engineering and European Localization teams in the US, Localization teams in Japan, China and Korea) and various teams in our Korea office to perform efficient validation
- Assist in coordinating translation validation projects
- Work with other development teams to improve the overall quality of our products
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 6,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.