User Experience (UX) Manager
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks는 직원들이 사무실 근무와 재택 근무 간에 근무 시간을 분배할 수 있는 하이브리드 근무 모델을 채택하고 있습니다. 이 하이브리드 모델은 동료와 대면하며 일하는 시간과 유연한 재택 생활을 최적화할 수 있는 이점이 있습니다. 자세히 알아보기.
As a Manager for MATLAB UX, you will manage a team of UX Designers and UX Researchers who are striving for excellence in UX practice, powerful and creative design, and strong cross-functional collaboration. You will be part of the UX management team, helping to lead the on-going growth and development of an exciting, innovative UX organization.
- Empower, retain and grow a UX team to help achieve great performance, awesome teamwork, and a fun, vibrant UX and design community.
- Provide coaching and feedback to direct reports to help grow functional skills and leadership capability for UX Designers and UX Researchers, with support from senior leadership.
- Advocate for customer centric design, usability and accessibility across the organization.
- Partner with leadership and cross functional teams to envision and deliver powerful, high-quality designs that continuously improve our customer’s workflows and experience.
- Partner with engineering leadership in release planning to ensure the right UX resource prioritization and work with UX Researchers and Designers to plan UX activities.
- Initiate collaboration with peers and stakeholders to ensure delivering high-quality products through the entire design and development process.
- Help make the connections and connect the dots for your UX team and other UX and product teams in other MathWorks locations.
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience as a UX manager or managing teams
- Experience with developing, applying, and presenting on UX metrics and evaluation, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience in UX leadership, strategy, and operations, with a focus on designing and developing both commercial web and desktop software applications and services
- Outgoing, highly organized, persistent, and tenacious; able to deal with uncertainty and change
- Experience with developing leadership and technical talent within team/organization
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.