Used with Model-Based Design, Simulink® verification and validation products provide additional rigor, automation, and insight to verify that your designs are functionally correct, in compliance with standards and guidelines, and correctly implemented on target hardware.
Access these resources to learn how to:
- Automate manual steps to check compliance with standards (such as ISO 26262, DO-178, IEC 61508, and IEC 62304)
- Capture requirements and establish traceability between requirements, design, test, and code
- Prove that your design meets requirements and automatically generate tests
- Check compliance of models and code using static analysis and formal methods
- Measure design complexity and quality