Learn how MATLAB makes it easy to get started with image processing.
Image processing is the foundation for building vision-based systems with cameras. You might have a new idea for using your camera in an engineering or scientific application but have no idea where to start. While image processing can seem like a black art, there are a few key workflows to learn that will get you started.
In this webinar, using real-world examples, we will demonstrate how MATLAB makes it easy to:
- Pre-process images using enhancement and filtering techniques
- Separate objects of interest using segmentation techniques
- Test your algorithm on large sets of images
Previous knowledge of MATLAB is not required.
- MATLAB help documentation and examples help with getting started quickly
- Interactive apps and live scripts enable exploration of different techniques
- Extensive library of built-in image processing algorithms
- Automated testing of algorithm on large datasets
About the Presenter
Sandeep Hiremath is a product manager in the image processing and computer vision area at MathWorks. During his 13 years at MathWorks, has been in various customer facing roles supporting MATLAB and Simulink users. In his previous role at MathWorks, he was a technical evangelist supporting academic users of MATLAB. He holds an M.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Clemson University, USA, and a B.E. in Electrical Engineering from University of Madras, India.