Developing Modular, PXI, and AXIe Test Systems using MATLAB
When designing and testing modern electronic systems, design and test engineers often rely on measured data from modular PXI or AXIe instruments or other external hardware. Because of their unique systems and testing needs, engineers often turn to MATLAB software to meet these challenges to customize, extend, and automate their analysis.
In this webinar we will show you how to use MATLAB software together with hardware such as Agilent PXI and AXIe modular hardware to develop custom measurement and analysis test systems that meet your design and testing needs.
Highlights of the webinar include:
- An overview of instrument standards available today
- Comparing the PXI, VXI, and AXIe modular instrument standards
- Selecting the correct PXI or AXIe modular hardware based on IO connectivity, bandwidth, and frequency reference, and other requirements
We will show live demonstrations of MATLAB software and external modular hardware to:
- Generate complex signals including multi-tone, pulsed radar, and multi-carrier
- Pre-distort waveforms to compensate for hardware imperfections
- Capture IQ data with a signal analyzer and apply your own measurement routines
- Build and use GUI-based applications to acquire, filter, and analyze live signals
Recorded: 12 Jun 2014
또한 다음 목록에서 웹사이트를 선택하실 수도 있습니다.
사이트 성능 최적화 방법
최고의 사이트 성능을 위해 중국 사이트(중국어 또는 영어)를 선택하십시오. 현재 계신 지역에서는 다른 국가의 MathWorks 사이트 방문이 최적화되지 않았습니다.