Best practices for Converting MATLAB Code to Fixed Point using Fixed-Point Designer
MathWorks fixed-point team demonstrates new features, functionality and best practices for converting MATLAB code to fixed point using Fixed-Point Designer. The MathWorks Fixed-Point Designer helps you design and convert your algorithms to fixed point. Whether you are simply designing fixed-point algorithms in MATLAB or using Fixed-Point Designer in conjunction with one of MathWorks’ code generation products, these best practices will help you get from generic MATLAB code to an efficient fixed-point implementation.
This webinar covers best practices for preparing your code for conversion, efficiently converting your code to fixed point, and optimizing your results. You will learn tips and tricks for managing bit growth, getting data type proposals based on range information, and optimizing your code to meet your fixed-point constraints.
- Prepare code for instrumentation, fixed-point conversion and acceleration
- Manage datatypes and control bit growth using subscripted assignment
- Explore fixed-point design trade-offs by separating datatype definitions from the algorithmic code
- Instrumentation for collecting simulation minimums and maximums
- Data type proposals based on range analysis
- Histogram logging for optimizing fixed-point datatypes
Recorded: 7 Nov 2013
또한 다음 목록에서 웹사이트를 선택하실 수도 있습니다.
사이트 성능 최적화 방법
최고의 사이트 성능을 위해 중국 사이트(중국어 또는 영어)를 선택하십시오. 현재 계신 지역에서는 다른 국가의 MathWorks 사이트 방문이 최적화되지 않았습니다.