Acquiring Data from Sensors and Instruments Using MATLAB
In this webinar, we will discuss the latest data acquisition capabilities provided by MATLAB and the test and measurement toolboxes. These products enable you to control and acquire data from external sources including sensors such as thermocouples and IEPE accelerometers, sound cards, oscilloscopes, arbitrary waveform generators, and signal analyzers.
Through discussion and product demonstrations, you will see how you can use the data acquisition products to:
• Acquire data from thermocouples, IEPE accelerometers and sound cards
• Generate a PWM signal using counter/timers on DAQ hardware
• Connect to a Bluetooth sensor or device
• Control and acquire data from oscilloscopes without writing code
• Control a stepper motor using Digital I/O
Recorded: 2 Oct 2012
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.