다운로드 수: 245
업데이트 날짜: 2016/1/1
1. You may run the scripts to see the examples.
2. You may also use your own case.
3. Your own case should be a struct array whose elements represent bodies’ initial states. Each element (body) contains 4 fields: mass (a positive scalar), position (a 1-by-3 vector, relative to the origin point), velocity (a 1-by-3 vector), and acceleration (a 1-by-3 vector).
You may check the examples in these scripts and in the folder TestCase.
Visualization-related settings are in the class Viewer. You may modify the code to see what happens :)
(a) marker size, (b) axis limit, (c)choice of whether fixed axis is applied, (d) choice of whether minor grid is displayed, (e) choice of whether stars’ trails are displayed, and (f) choice of whether star 1 is highlighted.
4. Note that this program cannot handle collisions - they just "pass through" each other (not true in reality). The script Script2starCollision shows what would happen in this situation.
5. Just a prototype, may has some bugs. Ctrl+C to terminate the program.
Haihong (2023). GalaxyModel (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/54355-galaxymodel), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 검색됨 .
MATLAB 릴리스 호환 정보
플랫폼 호환성Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!