This is an interactive game for you to make a jigsaw from your own image, the main features are:
* 4 inbuilt difficulty levels
* Custom make your own difficulty by setting number of pieces, complexity of shape and inbuilt guidance
* The shapes of the pieces will always be different so no two games ever the same
* Pieces can be in any 4 orientations
* When pieces in correct orientation they snap together when in correct position.
* You can save your session to come back to later (required for harder levels)
* Zoom in and out of your canvas
* Pan the canvas
* Group pieces together, e.g. edges and internals
* Toggle visibility of grouped pieces
Developed by Matpi Ltd - developers of the Matlab GUI Toolbox (www.matpi.com)
Should work in all versions of Matlab from R2008b onwards.
Robert Cumming (2020). interactive jigsaw game (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/50777-interactive-jigsaw-game), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .