MATLAB® Support Package for BeagleBone Black Hardware enables you to communicate with a BeagleBone Black remotely from a computer running MATLAB. You can acquire data from sensors and imaging devices connected to the BeagleBone Black and process them in MATLAB. You can also communicate to other hardware through the GPIO, serial, I2C, and SPI pins.
This support package is functional for R2015a and beyond.
MATLAB 릴리스 호환 정보
플랫폼 호환성Windows macOS (Apple silicon) macOS (Intel) Linux
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder >
- Test and Measurement > Data Acquisition Toolbox > Analog Input and Output >
- Test and Measurement > Data Acquisition Toolbox > Digital Input and Output >
- Test and Measurement > Data Acquisition Toolbox > Data Acquisition Toolbox Supported Hardware >
- Test and Measurement > ThingSpeak >
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!