Simulink Support Package for Android Devices
Run models on Android devices
다운로드 수: 17.5K
업데이트 날짜: 2023/3/15
Simulink® Support Package for Android™ Devices will empower you with the latest Model-Based Design technology to run algorithms on Android™ Devices.
- Automated generation of standalone executable App from a Simulink Model.
- Library of Simulink blocks for:
Sensors, Audio, Camera and Video Display, BLE, IoT, User Interface
Advanced Blocks for customizing the generated app
- Communicate with Hardware in Normal Mode Simulation Using Connected I/O mode.
- Real-Time parameter tuning and signal acquisition using on screen Dashboard or External mode.
- Examples focused on different application domains like Audio Processing, Image Processing, Computer Vision, IoT, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Guide to create custom Java function for integration with Android library block.
- Code Verification and Validation with Processor-In-the-Loop (PIL) using Embedded Coder®.
- Run Model on Android Devices
- Simulink Scope Block and Mobile Apps
- Communicating with Android™ Devices
- Import Project to Google Android Studio
- Monitor Accelerometer Data Using Gauges on Android
- Communicate with Hardware in Normal Mode Simulation Using Connected I/O
- Tune Parameters and Monitor Data in Model Running on Android Devices
- Publish or Retrieve Data to Internet of Things Using ThingSpeak
- Color Replacement with Customized Code
- Simulink Coder™ lets you access the C code generated from Simulink and trace it back to the original model.
- Embedded Coder® lets you generate optimized code, use code replacement libraries, and perform software-in-the-loop and processor-in-the-loop verification.
To know more about the supported Android™ Devices (Android 4.3, Jelly Bean or above) and other features, visit - Android Support from Simulink
- Simulink® Support Package for Android™ Devices allow you to model, simulate, and deploy a wide range of applications to Android devices. These example models illustrate a variety of applications, from simple to complex.
- Hardware Setup FAQs - The most frequently asked questions about Android Studio setup
- If you are still experiencing download or installation problems, please contact - Technical Support
MATLAB 릴리스 호환 정보
개발 환경: R2014a
R2014a에서 R2023a까지의 릴리스와 호환
플랫폼 호환성Windows macOS Linux
- Image Processing and Computer Vision >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Image Processing Toolbox >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox >
- Signal Processing > Signal Processing Toolbox >
- Code Generation > MATLAB Coder >
- Code Generation > Simulink Coder >
- Simulink > Simulink Supported Hardware >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder >
- Signal Processing > Audio Toolbox >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox > Computer Vision Toolbox Supported Hardware >
- Test and Measurement > ThingSpeak >
- Cloud Capabilities > MATLAB Mobile >
줌: Color detection with camera in Android devices, Control Raspberry Pi from your Android Device using Simulink
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!