This zip archive contains the spring-mass-damper models used for the webinar “Teaching System Dynamics with MATLAB & Simulink.” The models were used to demonstrate the modeling and simulation capability of MathWorks products and to explore the behavior of 2nd order systems from a variety of perspectives. This includes:
* MATLAB: Cell Mode; Publish; Free Response Behavior as Damping Ratio Varies
* Simulink: Forced Response to Sinusoidal Input
* MuPAD: Symbolic Computation of Free Response and Step Response; Animation
* Simscape: Forced Response to Sinusoidal Input using Physical Modeling
* Simscape: Forced Response to Base Excitation using Physical Modeling; Input-Output Behavior
To learn more about MathWorks Symbolic Computing Tools, go to:
To learn more about MathWorks Physical Modeling Products, go to: http://www.mathworks.com/physical-modeling/
Jerry Brusher (2022). Teaching System Dynamics with MATLAB & Simulink (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/31826-teaching-system-dynamics-with-matlab-simulink), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 검색됨 .
MATLAB 릴리스 호환 정보
플랫폼 호환성Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!