Using GSL on Matlab Mex
조회 수: 22(최근 30일)
Hi I am trying to run a .cpp code on Matlab which has dependencies on the GSL library. I have as of now done the following steps:
- Installed the latest MinGW complier
- Currently using the latest Matlab 2021
- Downloaded the GSL library from https://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/
- Unzipped the contents of the software package and placed the files in the folder named gsl in the location where i have my .cpp code.
- Added the gsl folder and all subfolders to the path.
However when I use the command "mex Mymexcode.cpp;" , the code stops with the error
"C:\user\myfolder\gsl/gsl_math.h:23:25: fatal error: gsl/gsl_sys.h: No such file or directory
Could anyone please let me know where i am going wrong??
Amogh Bhole 2021년 8월 4일
From my understanding your gsl folder is missing the gsl_sys.h header file. Please find the correct path of gsl_sys.h and update it in the include statement of the header file gsl_math.h or copy this file and paste it on the gsl folder this way you won’t have to update the gsl_math.h header file.