F28388D Simulink model failed to boot from flash
조회 수: 16(최근 30일)
ccs version: v10.1.1
C2000Ware version: 3_03_00_00.
Simulink demo: Attachment
kit board: f28388d control card REV.B
1. Use the built-in TI CCS project (ccs project demo: C:\ti\c2000\C2000Ware_3_03_00_00\driverlib\f2838x\examples\c28x\led\led_ex1_blinky) to burn the FLASH of the chip and start it successfully.
2. The built Simulink model can be programmed to the chip's Flash, but the program runs incorrectly after powering off and on. The error phenomenon is as follows:
A logic to light up the LED is set in the Simulink model. The first time it is downloaded, the LED flashes normally, the flashing period is 500ms, and the frequency is 2HZ. When the power is turned off and on again, the LED light is always on and the brightness is reduced. The oscilloscope measures the LED pin, which is a square wave with a small duty cycle of 60HZ.
3. Open the CCS project generated by Simulink with CCS and modify it as follows:
- Properties->C2000 Linker->Symbol Management set "Specify program entry point for the output module" to code_start
- Set "f2838x_codestartbranch.asm" WD_DISABLE .set 1 (the default is 1 in the file)
The modification was also unsuccessful.
It is normal to run the Demo that comes with TI, and troubleshoot hardware problems. But in terms of software, the CMD file seems to be no problem.
Aditya Padmanabha 2022년 3월 11일
In Case of TI F2838x you need to flash all the cores with executable generated from same version of support package. If one of the core is not flashed properly the board may not boot up after power cycle.