SSH problems with Raspberry Pi
조회 수: 17 (최근 30일)
I try to bring a Simulink model to another device as the Raspberry Pi and I installed the
- Simulink Support Package for Raspberry Pi Hardware
- MATLAB Support Package for Raspberry Pi Hardware
Deploying to a Raspberry Pi works great. Now I tried to deploy it to another device, which is not a Raspberry Pi. So i changed the IP adress, added the correct username and the password is empty (could this be the problem?). When I want to test the connection with the "Hardware Setup" I get the error "Establishing SSH connection with hardware failed".
- putty connection (with the PUTTY.EXE the Simulink Add-On includes) to this device without Matlab / Simulink
- copy Raspberrys .elf-file to this device and execute it there
The technical information for this device are:
- the other device is a selfmade Yocto Linux
- the other device uses for SSH connections Dropbear v2019.78
- it's also an ARM-device
Does anyone have an idea why I can reach the device via SSH with putty but Simulink doesn't? I also searched for the Putty call in the Add-On files but I can't find the parameters which are used when calling Putty for connection. Is there anyone which has a hint for me? Thank you very much.
Reeno Joseph 2020년 7월 9일
The build & deploy workflow for Raspberry Pi cannot be used for other boards even though it is a Linux target.
You can use the elf provided the CPU arch is the same.