- Sum two constant numbers in a for loop and when your teacher asks, just tell him you use a normal very thin.
- Use the function randsample(prime(899999999)+100000000,1) to obtain each of the random values.
- Record your voice and pick some values from there.
- Plot the values as string in a plot ui.
- Or better, plot one of each number in a different subplot.
- Even better, codify each value as different shape form that has as many sides as your number. Remenber, you don't need to make all the sides equal.
How to solve this question?
조회 수: 1(최근 30일)
gonzalo Mier 2019년 6월 26일
Oh, a really interesting problem. Lets try to solve it as easy as possible...
Lets propose some ideas: