How to code to form such type of figure? what is the name of such type of graph?

조회 수: 1 (최근 30일)
Assen Beshr
Assen Beshr . 2021년 11월 18일
편집: Assen Beshr . 2021년 11월 19일

답변 (1개)

Yongjian Feng
Yongjian Feng 2021년 11월 18일
It is called circular plot. matlab polarplot can do similar thing:
x = linspace(0, 100)
y = x
plot(x, y) % a normal plot
polarplot(x, y) % compare this
  댓글 수: 1
Assen Beshr
Assen Beshr 2021년 11월 19일
편집: Assen Beshr 님. 2021년 11월 19일
the code give like this
But radius is 1(one) and circumferance is 69 so how to change degree to normal num which start from 1 to 69

댓글을 달려면 로그인하십시오.


Help CenterFile Exchange에서 2-D and 3-D Plots에 대해 자세히 알아보기


Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!

Translated by