Is there support available for RTDX in Embedded Target for TI C2000 DSP 1.1.1 (R14SP1)?
조회 수: 2(최근 30일)
MathWorks Support Team 2021년 5월 11일
편집: MathWorks Support Team 2021년 5월 11일
This enhancement has been incorporated in Release 14 Service Pack 2 (R14SP2). For previous product releases, please read below for any possible workarounds:
A patch that will provide RTDX support for "Embedded Target for TI C2000 DSP (tm)" product is now available to download for Embedded Target for TI C2000 (tm) DSP 1.1.1 (R14SP1). After the installation is complete, you will have RTDX blocks included in the C2000 library.
Here are the required steps:
1. Quit MATLAB
2. Download the attached EXE file called "rtdxpatch.exe".
Place the EXE file in the MATLAB root directory on your machine, as returned by typing
at the MATLAB command prompt.
3. While the EXE file is now in the MATLAB root directory on your machine, double click on the "rtdxpatch.exe" file to run it. Make sure you have the “Unzip to folder” field set to “.\” which should be the default setting.
4. Click on unzip to install the files.
5. Restart MATLAB
6. After restarting MATLAB, issue the following command at the MATLAB prompt:
7. From the MATLAB File menu, select File -> Set Path. Using the Set Path GUI, add the following directory to the MATLAB path:
After the folder has been added, click "Save" and "Close". When asked if you want to save this change for future MATLAB sessions, reply "Yes".
The RTDX blocks are now available in the c2000 library. Using Simulink browser, the blocks are in the “RTDX Instrumentation” library under "Embedded Target for TI C2000 DSP (tm)". An RTDX demo is also included in this RTDX patch. You can launch the demo by running “c2812rtdxtest” from the MATLAB prompt.
Please make sure that your version of Code Composer Studio (tm) supports RTDX. To add RTDX support for CCS 2.20, you need to apply the RTDX patch (CCS 2.20.18) from Texas Instruments. For more information about this, please refer to the Texas Instruments website at: