Organize and Deploy Model Advisor Checks
You can use Model Advisor APIs and the Model Advisor Configuration Editor to customize the configuration of the Model Advisor.
Create Custom Configurations
|Define subfolder in By Task folder|
|Define custom folder|
|Define custom procedures|
|Define custom tasks|
- Customize the Configuration of the Model Advisor Overview
Use the Model Advisor Configuration Editor and Model Advisor APIs to customize the configuration of the Model Advisor.
- Use the Model Advisor Configuration Editor to Customize the Model Advisor
Use the Model Advisor Configuration Editor to customize the configuration of the Model Advisor checks and folders.
- Update the Environment to Include Your Custom Configuration
To make custom configuration available for use by the Model Advisor, you need to first update your Simulink® environment to refresh the Model Advisor cache.
- Load and Associate a Custom Configuration with a Model
Load a custom configuration and associate the configuration with your model.
- Deploy Custom Configurations
When you create a custom configuration, often you deploy the custom configuration to your development group.