Lane Following Systems
Automated lane-following system, also known as automated lane keeping system (ALKS), assists autonomous vehicles to travel within a marked lane and avoid collision with a lead vehicle in the same lane. You can model a lane-following system by integrating the lane detection, vehicle detection, sensor fusion, decision logic, and controls components. Further, you can perform code generation, software-in-the-loop (SIL) validation, and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) validation of these components. These examples show how to design, test, and validate lane following model and its components for highway driving scenarios.
- Overview of Lane Following System
Learn the basics of modeling and testing automated lane keeping system (ALKS).
Lane Following System
- Highway Lane Following
Simulate a lane-following controller and monocular camera-based perception algorithm in the Unreal Engine® simulation environment.
- Automate Testing for Highway Lane Following
Automating the testing of the components and generated code for a lane-following application.
- Design Lane Marker Detector Using Unreal Engine Simulation Environment
Use the Unreal Engine simulation environment to record synthetic sensor data and develop and test a lane marker detection system.
- Generate Code for Lane Marker Detector
Generate C++ code for lane marker detector and validate the functional equivalence using software-in-the-loop (SIL) simulation.
- Automate Testing for Lane Marker Detector
Automate the testing of a lane marker detector algorithm and generated code.
- Generate Code for Vision Vehicle Detector
Generate deployable code for a monocular-camera-based vehicle detector and validate the functional equivalence with simulation.
- Automate Testing for Vision Vehicle Detector
Automate the testing of a vehicle detector and generated code.
Sensor Fusion and Tracking
- Forward Vehicle Sensor Fusion
Simulate sensor fusion and tracking in a 3D simulation environment for automated driving applications.
- Automate Testing for Forward Vehicle Sensor Fusion
Automate the testing of a forward vehicle sensor fusion component and generated code.
- Automate Real-Time Testing for Forward Vehicle Sensor Fusion
Deploy and test forward vehicle sensor fusion component of highway lane following system in real-time.
- Automate PIL Testing for Forward Vehicle Sensor Fusion
Automate processor-in-the-loop (PIL) testing of forward vehicle sensor fusion algorithm on NVIDIA® Jetson™ hardware.
Decision Logic and Control
- Lane Following Control with Sensor Fusion and Lane Detection
Simulate and generate code for an automotive lane-following controller.
- Generate Code for Highway Lane Following Controller
Generate code for the lane following decision logic and controller, and validate the functional equivalence by using software-in-the-loop (SIL) simulation.
- Automate Testing for Highway Lane Following Controller
Automate the testing of a lane following controller and generated code for highway lane following application.
- Automate Real-Time Testing for Highway Lane Following Controller
Deploy and test highway lane following controller in real-time.
- Automate Testing for Highway Lane Following Controls and Sensor Fusion
Integrate the sensor fusion and controls components of a highway lane following application and test the functionality of this integration.