C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library Integration
Shared libraries that use the MATLAB Data API have a generic interface that uses modern C++
semantics. The interface supports C++11 functionality and has several
advantages over the
mwArray API, including
type-safety and multithread-safety. The interface provides functions
that ensure correct initialization and termination of applications. It
can be run either in-process or out-of-process and can call functions
asynchronously. For details, see MATLAB Data API for C++.
|Start the MATLAB Runtime and initialize its application state|
|Execute a function with its input arguments within the main function|
|Convert UTF-8 string to UTF-16 string|
|Convert UTF-16 string to UTF-8 string|
|Initialize a library of MATLAB functions packaged in a deployable archive file|
|Initialize a library of MATLAB function asynchronously|
|Execute a MATLAB function from a deployable archive|
|Execute a MATLAB function from a deployable archive asynchronously|
|Wait for all figures to close|
Create and Implement a C++ MATLAB Data Array API Shared Library
- Workflow to Integrate with a C++ Shared Library That Uses the MATLAB Data API
Workflow to integrate with a C++ shared library that uses the MATLAB Data API.
- Generate a C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library and Build a C++ Application
Create a C++ MATLAB Data API shared library from MATLAB code and implement it with sample C++ driver code.
Integrate a C++ Shared Library with a C++ Driver Application
- Writing C++ Driver Code Using the C++ MATLAB Data Array API
Guidelines on writing C++ driver code using the generic interface for integration with C++ shared libraries that use the MATLAB Data API.
- Configure the mbuild Options File
How to configure the
- Write Applications for macOS
Write deployable C++ applications specifically for macOS.
Strongly Typed Interface
- C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library Support for Strongly Typed MATLAB Code
Learn how a C++ MATLAB Data API shared library supports using strongly typed MATLAB code.
- Create C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library Header from Strongly Typed MATLAB Function
Create a C++ MATLAB Data API shared library from a strongly typed MATLAB function and integrate it with sample C++ application code.
- Create C++ MATLAB Data API Shared Library Header from Strongly Typed MATLAB Classes Contained in Package
Create a C++ MATLAB Data API shared library from strongly typed MATLAB class contained in a package and integrate it with sample C++ application code.
- Data Type Mappings Between C++ and Strongly Typed MATLAB Code
Refer to data type mappings between C++ and MATLAB when using strongly typed MATLAB code.
- Install and Configure MATLAB Runtime
Install, configure, and uninstall MATLAB Runtime.
- Set MATLAB Runtime Path for Deployment
Define paths for machines where you want to run applications generated with MATLAB Compiler™ or MATLAB Compiler SDK™.
- MATLAB Runtime Startup Options
Set MATLAB Runtime options, such as
- MATLAB Runtime Component Cache and Deployable Archive Embedding
Override the default archive embedding behavior, and use MATLAB Runtime component cache.