Get Started with MATLAB Compiler
MATLAB® Compiler™ enables you to share MATLAB programs as standalone applications and web apps. With MATLAB Compiler you can also package and deploy MATLAB programs as MapReduce and Spark™ big data applications and as Microsoft® Excel® add-ins. End users can run your applications royalty-free using MATLAB Runtime.
To provide browser-based access to your MATLAB web apps, you can host them using the development version of MATLAB Web App Server included with MATLAB Compiler. MATLAB programs can be packaged into software components for integration with other programming languages (with MATLAB Compiler SDK™). Large-scale deployment to enterprise systems is supported through MATLAB Production Server™.
- Create Standalone Application from MATLAB
Try an example on creating, installing, and running a standalone MATLAB application.
- Install Deployed Application
Deploy and install a generated application.
- Create Excel Add-In from MATLAB
Create an add-in containing a custom function and test it in an Excel workbook.
- Simple Mortgage Calculator Web App
Try an example on how to create, deploy, and run a web app.
About Application Deployment
- How Does MATLAB Deploy Functions?
Learn the steps performed by MATLAB Compiler for deployment.
- Appropriate Tasks for MATLAB Compiler Products
Describes when it is appropriate to use MATLAB Compiler and when it is not.
- Write Deployable MATLAB Code
Write flexible MATLAB code that can be packaged and deployed.
- MATLAB Data Files in Compiled Applications
Include MATLAB data files in compiled applications.
- Deployment Product Terms
See descriptions for deployment product terms.
- Files Generated After Packaging MATLAB Functions
Descriptions for files generated after packaging MATLAB functions.
- Dependency Analysis Using MATLAB Compiler
MATLAB Compiler uses a dependency analysis function to find and include files.