Recent news coverage has highlighted how reinforcement learning algorithms are now beating professionals in games like GO, Dota 2, and Starcraft 2. Reinforcement learning is a type of machine learning that enables the use of artificial intelligence in complex applications from video games to robotics, self-driving cars, and more.
If you are interested in using reinforcement learning technology for your project, but you’ve never used it before, where do you begin?
This ebook, the first of a series of three, will help you get started with reinforcement learning in MATLAB® and Simulink® by explaining the terminology and providing access to examples, tutorials, and trial software.
Download this ebook to learn about:
- Reinforcement learning vs. control design
- Basic concepts in reinforcement learning
- Supervised vs. unsupervised vs. reinforcement learning
- Reinforcement learning workflow
- How to set up a reinforcement learning environment in MATLAB and Simulink