Matlab 2048

버전 (3.16 KB) 작성자: Joren Heit
Matlab implementation of the addictive game 2048

다운로드 수: 1K

업데이트 날짜: 2014/3/25

라이선스 보기

This game, recently invented (March 2014) by Gabriele Cirulli, is gaining popularity due to both its simplicity and complexity!
The only goal is to create a tile containing the number 2048. You do this by sliding the numbered tiles around (using the arrow-keys). When two identical numbers meet, they merge by adding up. This allows you to generate powers of 2, but it will get exponentially harder as you get further along!
For more information on the game, I refer to the Wikipedia entry at
This implementation, I must admit, is poorly documented, because it was just an afternoon project. I think however that the code is pretty much self-documenting. If not, you are free to ask anything!

Have fun and post your high-scores for some nice competition! :-D

To play:
- download and extract the submission
- run >> start2048


인용 양식

Joren Heit (2023). Matlab 2048 (, MATLAB Central File Exchange. 검색됨 .

MATLAB 릴리스 호환 정보
개발 환경: R2012a
모든 릴리스와 호환
플랫폼 호환성
Windows macOS Linux
Help CenterMATLAB Answers에서 Signal Processing에 대해 자세히 알아보기
태그 태그 추가

Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!
버전 게시됨 릴리스 정보

* Updated the description (sorry I forgot!), no need to download the linspecer package anymore.

* Removed 'linspecer' dependency by hardcoding the colormap. Still, kudo's to the author!
* 4's will now spawn with 10% probability (2's with the remaining 90%)