The following functions are supported:
- chi2gof: Chi-square goodness-of-fit test
- signrank: Wilcoxon signed rank test
- signtest: Sign test
- ranksum: Wilcoxon rank sum test
- kstest2: Two-sample Kolmogorov-Smirnov test
- kruskalwallis: Kruskal-Wallis test
- friedman: Friedman's test
Not all syntaxes are supported, the available forms are described in the example excel files in the package (StatisticalTests_MatlabAddin_Examples_2003_2007.xls for Excel 2003 and 2007, StatisticalTests_MatlabAddin_Examples_2010.xlsx for Excel 2010).
This Excel AddIn also requires to install the Matlab Compiler Runtime (7.16) on your computer.
1. Move the Matlab_StatisticsPlus_pkg.exe file to the directory where you want to install the AddIn, and run as administrator. This program will create 5 new files and register the Matlab_StatisticsPlus_2_1.dll.
2. Download and install the Matlab Compiler Runtime program (version 7.16). The appropriate version can be downloaded from here:
3. Run the Excel and select the Matlab_StatisticsPlus.xla file using the AddIn menu. (http://www.addintools.com/documents/excel/where-is-add-ins.html)
4. Read the appropriate Excel example file (as mentioned above) to see the syntax and usage
Laszlo Balkay (2023). StatisticsPlus Excel AddIn (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/39743-statisticsplus-excel-addin), MATLAB Central File Exchange. 검색됨 .
MATLAB 릴리스 호환 정보
플랫폼 호환성Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!