- MATLAB R13sp2, R14sp1, R14sp2, R14sp3, R2006a, R2006b: Product name: Embedded Target for TI C2000 DSP shipping on the CD/DVD
- MATLAB R2007a, R2007b: Product name: Target for TI C2000 shipping on the CD/DVD
- MATLAB R2008a --> R2009a: Product name: Target Support Package TC2 shipping on the CD/DVD
- MATLAB R2009b --> R2010b: Product name: Target Support Package shipping on the CD/DVD
- MATLAB R2011a --> R2013a: Product name: Embedded Coder shipping on the CD/DVD
- MATLAB R2013b --> current version (R2014b as of today): Product name: Embedded Coder Support Package for Texas Instruments C2000 Processors shipping as a downloadable support package accessible with the following MATLAB command: targetinstaller (requires the Embedded Coder product).
Is the TI C2000 support package still supported?
조회 수: 6(최근 30일)
I've attempted to download and install the TI C2000 Support package from here for use with the F28335. However, when I attempted to install it, I got a error pop up saying that "Embedded Coder Support Package for Texas Instruments C2000 Processors is not available for this release of MATLAB." I'm using 2013a. Am I doing something wrong, or am I supposed to downgrade to a lower release? If so, what release do I need to run the support package?
Antonin 2015년 1월 22일
편집: Antonin 2015년 1월 22일
TI C2000 is still strongly supported, and to my opinion, is the most capable target that you can find. The name of the product and the delivery mechanism has changed over the years. Here is a summary of the TI C2000 support related to the different MATLAB releases:
I hope it helps,
Let me know otherwise,