Model Testing Metrics
Use model testing metrics to assess the status of testing for software unit models. Open the Model Testing Dashboard to monitor the units and testing artifacts in a project. As you define artifacts such as requirements, design unit models, and run unit tests, the dashboard measures the traceability and completeness of the testing artifacts for each unit. Use the metric results to add missing traceability links, fill testing gaps, and track your testing progress. You can also use the metric API to collect metric results programmatically, such as in a continuous integration system, and save the results in a report.
Requirements-Based Model Testing Metrics
- Explore Status and Quality of Testing Activities Using the Model Testing Dashboard
Evaluate the status and quality of model testing in your project.
- Fix Requirements-Based Testing Issues
Fix model testing quality issues by using the Model Testing Dashboard.
- Model Testing Metrics
Model testing metrics provided by MathWorks that return metric data on your model for implementing and testing requirements.
- Manage Requirements-Based Testing Artifacts for Analysis in the Model Testing Dashboard
Set up and manage a project that uses the Model Testing Dashboard.
- Categorize Models in a Hierarchy as Components or Units
Label models by their testing interface to more easily track requirements-based testing activities for a model hierarchy.
- Collect Metrics on Model Testing Artifacts Programmatically
Use a script to assess the quality of your requirements-based testing.
- Include Subsystem-Level Test Results in the Model Testing Dashboard
Run subsystem-level tests and analyze aggregated model coverage.
- Assess the Completeness of Requirements-Based Testing in Accordance with ISO 26262
Use the Model Testing Dashboard to analyze the completeness and quality of requirements-based testing activities in accordance the ISO 26262 standard.
- Resolve Missing Artifacts, Links, and Results in the Model Testing Dashboard
Troubleshoot artifact tracing and analysis in the Model Testing Dashboard.
- Collecting Requirements-Based Testing Metrics Using Continuous Integration
Use a continuous integration system to test models and assess requirements-based testing completeness.
Model Unit Testing Metrics
- Hide Requirements Metrics in the Model Testing Dashboard and in API Results
Hide requirements metrics to display only the metrics for your test case breakdown, model test status, and model coverage.