Use a generated test bench to verify your generated HDL code against the original model. You can also collect code coverage information from the tests run by the generated test bench.
- Generate Test Bench and Enable Code Coverage Using the HDL Workflow Advisor
Generate test bench and code coverage for generated HDL code using the HDL Workflow Advisor.
- Choose a Test Bench for Generated HDL Code
Select a generated test bench.
- Generated Model and Validation Model
The generated model is a model created during HDL code generation that shows the HDL implementation architecture and includes latency.
- Test Bench Block Restrictions
Determine which blocks do not support direct connection to the DUT for test bench generation.
- Delay Balancing
Insert matching delays along all data paths.
- Locate Numeric Differences After Speed Optimization
Learn about numeric differences between original and generated models.
Resolve Numeric Mismatch with Delay Balancing
Learn how to resolve numerical mismatch issues after HDL code generation.