Microgrid Modeling on the Right Level of Detail for Short and Long-Term Simulations
Beyond the topic of green energy production, concepts for storing energy surplus within microgrids are getting more and more attractive. In this upcoming webinar you will learn, which modeling approaches you can use to simulate important aspects, starting from long term energy flows, over grid stability to more detailed transient behavior within a single variant model. You will also see how easy it is to create complex topologies automatically and how you can integrate the simulation with databases and post-processing in MATLAB.
- Different approaches for power system modelling
- Multiple levels of abstraction within a single simulation model
- Automatic model building for complex grid topologies
- Important aspects for fast and robust simulation
- Integration with MATLAB for pre- and post-processing
About the Presenter
Gernot Schraberger is Principal Application Engineer at the MathWorks in Munich. His focus topics are the modeling of physical systems, control design, power electronics control applications, renewable energy and many other topics related to Model-Based Design.
Recorded: 26 Jun 2020
또한 다음 목록에서 웹사이트를 선택하실 수도 있습니다.
사이트 성능 최적화 방법
최고의 사이트 성능을 위해 중국 사이트(중국어 또는 영어)를 선택하십시오. 현재 계신 지역에서는 다른 국가의 MathWorks 사이트 방문이 최적화되지 않았습니다.