This function can generate these elastic response spectra for an input accelerogram:
1. Elastic Pseudo Acceleration Spectrum (Spa),
2. Elastic Pseudo Velocity Spectrum (Spv),
3. Elastic Acceleration Spectrum (Sa),
4. Elastic Velocity Spectrum (Sv), and
5. Elastic Displacement Spectrum (Sd).
For this purpose, Newmark's method for linear systems was employed and the equation of motions was solved, numerically. This function is completely compatible with the 4th edition of the book "Dynamics of Structures" by A. K. Chopra.
Muhammad Ali Rostampour (2021). Elastic Response Spectra (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/78029-elastic-response-spectra), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!