Operational modal analysis with automated SSI-COV algorithm
다운로드 수: 2.2K
업데이트 날짜: 2021/2/4
The modal parameters of a line-like structure are automatically identified using an SSI-COV algorithm applied to ambient vibration data
The function SSICOV.m aims to automatically identify the eigenfrequencies, mode shapes and damping ratios of a line-like structure using ambient vibrations only. The covariance-driven stochastic subspace identification method (SSI-COV) is used in combination with a clustering algorithm to automatically analyse the stabilization diagrams.
The algorithm is inspired by the one used by Magalhaes et al. . It has been applied for ambient vibration monitoring of the Lysefjord Bridge  and was compared to the frequency domain decomposition technique . Finally, the algorithm was found accurate enough to visualise the evolution of the bridge eigenfrequencies with the temperature .
The submission file contains:
- A data file BridgeData.mat
- A Matlab Live Script Example1.mlx that illustrates the application of the algorithm.
- A Matlab Live Script Example1_noToolbox.mlx that reproduce Example1 but using the function SSICOV_noToolbox.
- The function SSICOV which is the automated SSI-COV algorithm.
- The function SSICOV_noToolbox which is the automated SSI-COV algorithm but does not use the Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox. The Linkage algorithm is replaced by the function "PHA_Clustering" by  and the function "cluster" is replaced by the function "Cluster2", which is derived from .
- The function plotStabDiag.m, which plot the stabilization diagram.
Any question, suggestion or comment is welcomed.
 Magalhaes, F., Cunha, A., & Caetano, E. (2009). Online automatic identification of the modal parameters of a long span arch bridge. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 23(2), 316-329.
 Cheynet, E., Jakobsen, J. B., & Snæbjörnsson, J. (2016).Buffeting response of a suspension bridge in complex terrain. Engineering Structures, 128, 474-487.
 Cheynet, E., Jakobsen, J. B., & Snæbjörnsson, J. (2017).Damping estimation of large wind-sensitive structures.Procedia Engineering, 199, 2047-2053.
 Cheynet, E., Snæbjörnsson, J., & Jakobsen, J. B. (2017).Temperature Effects on the Modal Properties of a Suspension Bridge.In Dynamics of Civil Structures, Volume 2 (pp. 87-93). Springer.
 Yonggang (2021). Fast hierarchical clustering method - PHA (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/46134-fast-hierarchical-clustering-method-pha), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
 Eric Ogier (2021). Hierarchical clustering (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/56844-hierarchical-clustering), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
Cheynet, E. Operational Modal Analysis with Automated SSI-COV Algorithm. Zenodo, 2020, doi:10.5281/ZENODO.3774061.
MATLAB 릴리스 호환 정보
플랫폼 호환성Windows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!