The computation of the one-point spectra, co-spectra and coherence of turbulent wind is conducted using the uniform-shear model from Mann (1994) . The goal is to describe the spatial structure of stationary homogeneous turbulence under a neutral atmospheric stratification using only 3 adjustable parameters.
The present submission contains:
- The function MannTurb.m that computes the sheared spectral tensor
- The function MannCoherence that computes the wind co-coherence
- A LiveScript for the example file
- A data file GreatBeltSpectra.mat that contains the wind spectra from the Great belt bridge experiment for comparison with the computed spectra.
All credits go to  for the development of the uniform-shear model. I have only written the Matlab implementation following the description in . This is the first version of the submission. Some bugs may still exist. Any question, comment or suggestion is warmly welcomed.
 Mann, J. (1994). The spatial structure of neutral atmospheric surface-layer turbulence. Journal of fluid mechanics, 273, 141-168.
E. Cheynet (2019). Uniform shear model (Mann, 1994) (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/67055-uniform-shear-model-mann-1994), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Added the quad coherence term in the function MannCoherence
Added the project website
- Minor modification in the example file